RRB Issues Statements of Service

Each year, the U.S. Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) prepares a Form BA-6, “Certificate of Service Months and Compensation,” for every railroad employee with creditable railroad compensation in the previous calendar year. The RRB will mail the forms to employees during the first half of June. Anyone with compensation reported in 2020 who has not received Form BA-6 by July 1, or who needs a replacement, should contact the RRB field office by calling toll-free at 1-877-772-5772.

Click here to read the full release from the RRB.