RRB Issuing Statements of Service in June 2008

Each year, the RRB prepares a “Certificate of Service Months and Compensation” (Form BA-6) for every railroad employee who received creditable railroad compensation in the previous calendar year.  The forms will be mailed to employees by the RRB during the first half of June.  Find out more.