In an effort to protect the health and safety of both employees and customers, while continuing to ensure continuous rail passenger service, NJ TRANSIT Rail Operations released a statement of guidance on COVID-19 issues.
Click here to read the full release from New Jersey Transit.
The Centers for Disease and Control and Prevention (CDC) offer the following preventative steps:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue in the trash, then wash hands